Peck Choon’s Story
A week ago Tuesday, my left palm was accidentally burnt by a soldering iron. While trying to de-solder out a big component from a PCB board. Two white roasted patches were formed instantly. Which filled the air with strong burning smell.
I was shocked and knew that I would have to bear the pain for a week or more. I was expecting that the next day, my skin would look rotten red and be filled with fluid. I started to feel the pain.
“Lord, help me.”
I returned back to my desk, feeling helpless. Than about 15 minutes later, I checked on the condition.
To my surprised, the two patches roasted-white skin were gone!
I am so amazed!! What a miraculous recovery! Praise The Lord God, our Heavenly Father!
– Peck Choon, Region 2